Welcome to my blog, an extension of my sketch book...

Copyright Natasha Jochman 2010

Sunday 3 October 2010

Sun Home -Vintage interiors Sh.

Wandering around the French Concession in SH, I stumbled across a vintage interior boutique called Sun Home, No 1-4 Tao Jiang Lu (Dongping Road). A large classic vintage sofa in rich earthy green tones in the window attracted me into the shop.


Screens with stained glass windows divide the room into 2 areas.

I love this family of lamps - reminds me of the beginning of a pixar movie.

Leather club style arm chair
More vintage tins!
These flasks and enamelware reminded my mum of Chinese versions of stuff she had in the 60s/70s.
I had to buy a couple of these to bring home as souveniers!
I'm not sure what these moulds are for... maybe a seal?


I absolutely love this small collection of silver teapots.

No comments:

Post a Comment