Welcome to my blog, an extension of my sketch book...

Copyright Natasha Jochman 2010

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Bath

The sign outside Brian and Caroline Craik Antiques Ltd

Brock St Bath
The glass vase in this picture is very strong and compliments the silverware in it's box and the Shirley Bassey Record made me chuckle...


The combination of the striped vase surrounded by the different tarnished objects makes an eyecatching display.
















I didn't make it to Portugal this week due to the volcanic ash grounding flights. Instead I made the best of the glorious weather and caught the train over to Bath today. On Brock Street I found a shop called Brian and Caroline Craik Antiques. As you will see from the pics, I found colour inspiration in every direction...









No comments:

Post a Comment